This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     MaroonOak
    Participant

Hello,

How do I create a Search icon or show one on my mobile site, similar to what I have on the desktop site that appears on top in all pages.

Thanks

sharmstr

The search form is at the bottom of the mobile menu.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

MaroonOak
    Participant

I don’t see any on the sidebar (hamburger) menu or anywhere else.Do I have to add a widget?

sharmstr

Ahhh. Because you’re overriding the default mobile menu with the side menu. I couldnt see that before because you were upgrading or something and the site wasnt available. Since the side menu allows you to put shortcodes before or after it, you can try the search form shortcode, but the styling isnt ideal.

COPY CODE

[kleo_search_form form_style="transparent" context="post"]

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?