This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     trustweb
    Participant

How to display the same results receive by ajax search in the search page?

Actually in the ajax search i see posts, members while search page doesn’t display members.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, the search result is default wordpress and included posts/pages and right now it isn’t customized like the ajax one. In next update coming next week, if you enable just one context in the search functionality, like members, the search page will go to members page.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ianll
    Participant

Hey @Abe I’ve been search for this and am wondering how I can make my search page have the same results as the ajax search you have put together so well? I’d settle for removing the ability to hit the enter button on the ajax search so the user does not go to the wordpress results page. If I do it this way I’ll need to make the spinning circle have some text to say working while it is performing the search before the results or no results message is displayed. Any help here would be appreciated!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we already have some plans for that so the results page to contain the same results as the AJAX. will keep you posted

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?