This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: , , ,

brincy
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve found 3 little more bugs on the theme:

1. Using BP profile search the pagination doesn’t work in members page (using get and post)

2. Inside the users profile it shows two times the Media link inside the top right menu

3. Inside the Forum of a group the meta title its wrong, it should show the name of the group/topic but it only shows the site name

Thank You (y)
    please note that I’ve these problems also on my test site that is not using other plugins and everything is default

Andrei

Hi,

Please provide us access in your test site so we can investigate the issues you’re reporting.

Also for the title issues, there was a recent buddypress update related to that, please check you have the latest version of the plugin installed.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     brincy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     brincy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

1. I couldn’t see/test this on your site, if you can recreate this scenario i’ll be happy to give a further look into it.

2. I see this was fixed.

3. This is not related to the theme, that’s the way the connection between buddypress and it’s components were built ( bbpress and rtmedia in this case ), so the issues comes from those plugin and they cannot be fixed by the theme.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?