This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     dsniche
    Participant

I use the Geo My WP + Xprofile Fields add-on to handle user location.

If I search as a woman looking for a man, the result says “Your search returned 101 members”. This is correct and it works perfectly. (pic attached)

If I do the exact same search and add location criteria (in this example 10 miles from Detroit), here’s what happens: the text still says “Your search returned 101 members” but in fact there is only 1 member that matches the location so only that 1 profile is shown. (pic attached)

How do I fix it so that the text shows the correct number of matching profiles after location is taken into account?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

The guys from Geo My WP have an addon for the SweetDate integration and most probably they would be able to provide you a fix quicker if you ask them, so please contact them regarding this issue.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dsniche
    Participant

I asked the Geo My WP guys but they haven’t come up with a solution. Meanwhile the way the search works right now doesn’t look good to my site members. Is there a way for me to just change or get rid of the text that says “Your search returned X members”?

hotloverspassion
    Participant

Hi dsniche,
    I’m having the same problem. I’ve already mentioned it to the guy from Geo My WP and he said that he will try to resolve the problem as I wasn’t the only one facing this issue.
    BTW, have you found out how to hide the text “your search returned x members” yet? As this would be the temporary solution for me for now 🙂

dsniche
    Participant

Hi, for some reason that text has disappeared from my site. I figured maybe that was part of the latest Sweet Date update but I’m not sure.

hotloverspassion
    Participant

Interesting…mine is still there

Radu

You can hide that message by using this css

COPY CODE

.directory.members p.lead {
        display: none !important;
    }

Css can be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> styling options -> quick css

Cheers
    R.

hotloverspassion
    Participant

Amazing! Thanks Radu 🙂

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?