This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by tmh23.

• Author
     carolina marques
    Participant

How can I delete the search BuddyPress bar and let the members page only the Advanced Search Profile Search?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Put this in quick css

#members-dir-search {
    display: none;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

carolina marques
    Participant

Thanks

tmh23
    Participant

I’ve never seen the advanced search for the buddypress members page. Where do I get this to show up?

Troy

sharmstr

Install BP Profile Search plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tmh23
    Participant

Nice. Just what I needed.

tmh23
    Participant

Can I change the text in the standard search area? I’d like it add for than just “Search Members…”

Troy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Its not in Kleo, its in buddypress. You need to translate it. https://codex.buddypress.org/translations/

tmh23
    Participant

I don’t need to translate it to another language, I just want to change what it says.

sharmstr

I know. You translate it from english to english. https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/customizing/customizing-labels-messages-and-urls/

tmh23
    Participant

Got. I’ll do some reading.
    Thanks!

tmh23
    Participant

Hmmm…. I’ve looked over the buddypress.pot file and don’t see that label? Any suggestions?

tmh23
    Participant

Can the above custom css code be modifies to change this? see post #66475

tmh23
    Participant

FOUND IT!
    This worked perfectly… thank you.

Troy

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?