This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     dekoningalex
    Participant

Hi,

When you type in a search query the AJAX search results provide the user with ‘Posts’, ‘Products’, ‘Forums’, ‘Members’ and show the results for each specific category. However, when the non-AJAX search results are shown when pressing ‘enter’, the search results do not show the categories and are randomized which can be quite confusing. How can i get these categories for the non-AJAX search results too. Can i just copy the code from the AJAX results and implement them in the normal non-AJAX results somehow?

Thanks!

Kieran_SQ

Hi @dekoningalex,

Thanks for reaching out to us today about search results formatting. I am going to ask one of our developers to look into this for you. They’ll be in touch as soon as they can, Mon to Fri, East Europe Time.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

dekoningalex
    Participant

Hi Kieran,

Thank you for your response. I wanted to append an additional issue regarding the search results. The posts results show a button which says ‘show all results’ yet this only takes you the the blog post results. Moreover, the product results in the list do not have a button that takes the user to the products results at all, which only allows for the user to be confronted with max 4 products, whereas there might be plenty of more to choose from.

Radu

Hi,

I don’t understand what do you mean by non-AJAX search can you provide a screenshot ?

The view will be generated when there are more than and the post type it’s post.

The ajax search will be improved in future versions

cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?