This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by clayfaith.

• Author
     clayfaith
    Participant

Hi

The theme looks good! I have two questions:

1. I would like to add additional field results in the search bar.

So for example, if ABC is the name and XYZ is his company name, then when a user searches for the company name XYZ, ABC must also show up as the name of the person working in XYZ (in the live search). Get it?

2. I want an additional field to be hooked to the Name of Profile. For example, when someone comes to ABC’s profile, they should see it ABC director at XYZ, where director and xyz are two additional fields in the profile corresponding to position and company name respectively.

You help would be gratefully accepted.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I will move this to the features request section but your queries are a bit more specific so you should hire a programmer to do this for you.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

clayfaith
    Participant

Oh Okay. Would you be able to guide me to another forum, plugin or something where I can find how to do this?

Abe
    Keymaster

What you want to achieve is custom work so a plugin won’t help

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

clayfaith
    Participant

Does Kleo take in custom work orders? I’m ready to pay for the additional work.

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, Send an email at dev@seventhqueen.com so we can make an idea on what you need and put you in contact with a teammate of ours

---

clayfaith
    Participant

Sure, thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?