This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: ,

JonH
    Participant

1. How do I make less active members visible in the search results? I need all search result members visible with most active shown first. They are visible when sorting results alphabetically. I want all users visible when sorting by activity.

2. I need to add share buttons below a profile. What template file do I edit or is there any other way?

Thanks

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Our theme doesn’t modify the BuddyPress search results and your question it’s more BuddyPress related than Kleo, I don’t have a plug and play for that and you can ask that on the BuddyPress forum support.

We try to help everyone but that kind of solutions are very time-consuming.

If you want you can ask about that at our development team: dev@sevenethuqeen.com

The second question: Depends on where exactly can you please provide a screenshot that points out the location?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JonH
    Participant

2. The share buttons can be either inside or outside the profile div box. Screen shot attached with example of buttons outside the box. Profile URL: https://freelanceri.info/jasenet/freelanceri-admin/

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

That can be achieved by hooking the bp_after_member_home_content action

So the code it’s next if the buttons have a shortcode just replace that.

COPY CODE

function add_share_buttons_after_member_profile() {

$shortcode = do_shortcode('[kleo_button href="#" icon="0" letter_spacing=""]');
        echo $shortcode;
    }
    add_action('bp_after_member_home_content', 'add_share_buttons_after_member_profile');

Cheers
    R.

JonH
    Participant

Thank you!

I used your functions code along with “Hupso Share Buttons for Twitter, Facebook & Google+” -plugin shortcode to get the share buttons placed.

Now buddypress just needs to make the profile image appear when sharing a profile page.

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?