This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by costyclan.

• Author
     costyclan
    Participant

I was previously using the Buddypress Global Search plugin with an alternate theme and the search pulled Update results. The Buddyapp search won’t do this and I’ve tried using the Buddypress Global Search plugin with Buddyapp theme and it’s not working. Can I either 1. Disable the buddyapp search so that I can use the global search plugin or 2. can you tell me how to make your search find Updates.

I also use the ‘hashbuddy’ plugin which also worked with my other theme but won’t with this one. I feel it too has something to do with the search.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, I will do some tests and ensure the compatibility with those plugins. Will get back with a solution.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

costyclan
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. Any update on compatability with Buddypress Global Search and Hashbuddy plugins?

Abe
    Keymaster

We are releasing next week and update and try to include it in this update

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

costyclan
    Participant

Excellent. Very exciting. Thank you so much.

costyclan
    Participant

Any idea when this update will be released @abe?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, we are releasing it once with Woocommerce integration that is coming in January on the first or second week of the month.
    Sorry for the delay but we got delayed with the holidays and all 🙂

All the best and a happy new year

---

costyclan
    Participant

Okay thanks @abe. I’m keen to see if buddypress hashtag plugin works with the theme after update.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?