This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     LeonGeb
    Participant

When I log in as a user and see the search form (blue box) in the header there is an “x delete” on the left side of the radio buttons.

This does not happen with other selection methods.
    It would make sense when I could set the default to anything and user could just remove that default but the default set in the “search profiles fields” are working.

Is it possible to remove this “x delete” via settings or CSS?

LeonGeb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please try adding the below CSS via WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > SweetDate Child > Style.css

COPY CODE
    small.kleo-clear-radio {
        display: none;
    }

Make sure to clear your WordPress cache, server cache and your browsers cache to see the changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

LeonGeb
    Participant

Hi Kieran,

Perfect thank you very much!

Kieran_SQ

Glad I could help 🙂 Feel free to open a new topic any time with any other questions or issues and we’ll be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?