This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by randrcomputers.

• Author
     randrcomputers
    Participant

After updating the theme i still cannot get any captcha or questions plugins working with login popup. i saw the option was now in but still not working as expected for login.

randrcomputers
    Participant

I have tried EVERYTHING and if i use the nice kleo login nav that disappears when you log in recaptch will not work. If i use bbpress login nav captcha shows every time but once your logged in the login option stays on menu. Is there anyway to ket the kleo nav login to work with security recaptcha?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Have you tried WordPress ReCaptcha Integration by Jörn Lund https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-recaptcha-integration/. This plugin, when configured, works with BuddyPress, bbPress, WooCommerce, WordPress and KLEO.

Let me know how it goes,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

randrcomputers
    Participant

I will give it a try and let you know. thanks!

randrcomputers
    Participant

well this one shows on login screen but even though i solve the puzzle correctly says failed.
    this really seems to be issue with the login/logout nav menu options example:
    css option “kleo-menu kleo-login-nav” when this is used it does not work at least for my site.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

This may be a plugin conflict then as this plugin works flawlessly for me on a KLEO site and for other customers. Try disabling all other plugins that did not come bundled with KLEO and test with the cache off to see if the issue persists.

Can you also update this ticket, in a private reply, with standard users and admin user credentials so I can check this out for you.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

randrcomputers
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I am able to login using the captcha via the wp-login.php and wp-admin pages but there appears to be a conflict on the front-end.

Please try disabling your caching and all plugins that did not come bundled with KLEO, clear your front-end cache and try again to see if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Kieran.

randrcomputers
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

If you’re concerned about running tests in a live environment please try making a copy of your site locally by running XAMPP / WAMP on your computer or ask your host if they offer a staging feature so that you may create a copy of your site, run the tests to find the issue and apply to your main site.

Thanks,

Kieran.

randrcomputers
    Participant

For now i put login option (without css) under “my account” menu it don’t hide if your logged in but at least its not visible on main menu. Very strange stuff

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I logged back into your site and it appears you wasn’t using the KLEO login, logout and register menu items which are dynamic (based on the users logged in status). I replaced these menu items for you with our dynamic options and the login menu option is no longer shown to logged in users.

Thanks,

Kieran

Kieran_SQ

Screenshot for reference

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     randrcomputers
    Participant

I knew that. If i use the kleo or buddypress type login options(dynamic) which is what i want the captcha does not work… either it wont display, cant solve if it does display or you can not even solve captcha and login in anyways. Only way it will work is not use the css that makes it dynamic then everything works captcha is perfect but login stays on menu. sure seems strange and could be a plugin conflict for sure but for now i will leave as is because i need something to help stop spam its a real problem and can really hurt a site.
    Thank you for all your support

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?