This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by idem.

• Author
     idem
    Participant

Hi (^_^)
    First, i want to congratulate u for ur hard work on Sweetdate !! Really nice theme and easy to setup.
    I have some questions about it :
    1. When registrering, I’ld like that users select group via group field list. This field is required. It would be like his main group. Then the user may request others groups membership.
    2. I’ld like to have a group field on my search form (main and horizontal)
    3. I dont find where i can translate “Notify group members of changes via email” on group page and “Send a notification by email when:” on profil page. I found them on CodeStyling Localization/Buddypress but nothing happens.

Feel free to ask me if u need for informations.

Regards,

Julien

Anchora
    Participant
     idem
    Participant

Yeah this is exactly what i want !! Thanks
    But i have another problem…
    I created my new group field. All is ok.
    But i cant search by group. Each time, it give me no results.

idem
    Participant

up

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We are glad you like Sweetdate 🙂
    1. I see Anchora provided a nice plugin
    2. The search can only be done by saved profile data, so you should put a field from their profile from Sweetdate – Buddypress
    3. Those strings should be translated from Buddypress. Make sure to click the button to generate the .mo file

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

idem
    Participant

it’s ok now
    it was just a bug with the search

Thanks for all

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Select group on registration and various questions’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?