This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi there,

This is probably very very obvious, but i can’t get it to work…

I’d like to show a specific sidebar on my main blog page and have: created a sidebar; added a few blog type widgets to it; ensured that I had a sidebar layout selected in theme > blog; selected the blog-sidebar in the edit blog page; saved; cleared the cache… but nothing shows up either on preview or on the actual page! – screenshot attached.

It just shows an empty sidebar – I’ll post the link privately as it’s at the start of development, and will setup an admin login for you just in case. (NB: this is a different site to my usual one, but I have purchased a new license for it.)

Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     5high-photohub
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

The “blog” page is special. WP takes control of it so it will always use the main sidebar. You can use on the many conditional widget plugins to solve your issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

5high-photohub
    Participant

@sharmstr – thanks for that. All good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?