This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Fatima
    Participant

Hi

Just wondering how is this function suppose to work? I composed a message and ticked send to all users, but my members havent received the notice 🙁

Am i doing something wrong?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, As admin it should work. It is Buddypress default behaviour

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     robblundell
    Participant

Well this is not working on our site either. They are not notified of these notices.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That is used for displaying a notice on the login widget and not going in their inbox. See this: http://buddypress.org/support/topic/notice-to-all-users/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Ahmed
    Participant

Hi

@Abe
    how ca I totally deactivate or hide this “Send a notice to all users?”

Regards

Abe
    Keymaster

You can do it by editing this file template wp-content/themes/sweetdate/members/single/messages/compose.php

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?