This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi

When I click on widget link below list of members “show all course members” (it’s “zobacz wszystkich” in Polish) nothing happens
    http://bimv.pl/course/wyzwanie-z-revitem/
    What is the issue? And what supposed to happend.

When I click to view a random member from this widget I am directed to some page that is not connected to deafult buddypress profile. Can You help me add a button “See the Profile” below photo ? Or link a photo to buddypress profile ?

Secondly what is wrong with this Header !!! ??
    http://s12.postimg.org/8sbpmpdot/2016_01_14_02_50_16_BIMv.png

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Please add the following css code to theme options quick css or to /kleo-child/style.css file.

COPY CODE

.sensei-course-participant.fix.hide[style="display: list-item;"]{ display:inline-block !important; }

Regarding your second issue, we’ll release an fix in the next theme update for this wrong title.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi thanks, that code helped.
    What about link to profile after selecting one of the member ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

That will involve editing some of the sensei plugin template files because they don’t have a way to change profile url link using some filters/hooks.

Another nice approach would be you using the “BuddyPress for Sensei” which would integrate the learning profile in the buddypress profile, but even then, the “Course Participants” widget will still link to the old page.

Maybe you can ask the author of the “BuddyPress for Sensei” plugin if he has any quick hack or solution to allow you redirect automatically from the learner profile to the buddypress profile under the “courses” tab.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?