This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by szmek9.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

I have problem with sidebar of Sensei Course Progress.

Compare two sidebars of course progress :

my site: http://bimv.pl/lesson/interfejs-cz-1/

and how it should look in attatchment.

I wrote to Woothemes support and they replied:

Hi Norbert,

Looking at the code being generated, it would seem that for some reason your plugin is not calling the stylesheet of the Sensei Course Progress plugin. My suspicion is that this is due to the theme that you’re running (or even a plugin that is preventing it from loading at all).

Are you experiencing the same issue when deactivating all of your plugins (Except Sensei and Course Progress) and switching to the default Twenty Fifteen theme?

As Kleo should be compatible with sensei I decided to open this ticket. Turning off widgets and changing theme is not a sollution for me as I need them. Can You help me? Your support is great btw.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

Hi,

Indeed, we have made a custom styling for the Sensei plugin, I’ll investigate why the widget doesn’t get the right styling and we’ll fix it for the next theme update. If I came with a fix meanwhile I’ll let you know.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant

when will be the update?

Andrei

It’s scheduled in a few weeks, but I’ll try to provide you a patch as soon as it’s ready ( probably a couple of days ).

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant

Hey Andrei
    Do you know the exact date of release ?
    Thanks!

Andrei

No, but I’ll get back to you as soon as I have this fixed.

Andrei

Hello, I see that the issue got solved in your site, did an plugin update fixed it ?

szmek9
    Participant

Yes thanks for help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?