This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by szmek9.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

I have a problem with translation of this button “Contact Course Teacher”. Senesei developer is saying that somehow theme or plugin overwrites this value and I can translate it . Can you help me ?
    http://bimv.pl/course/wyzwanie-z-revitem/

Radu

Hi,

Install Loco Translate Plugin and search in kleo theme that string not in plugin

https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Cannot figure out what is the problem, please provide ftp to can look closer.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Still i cannot figure out what is the problem, everything it seems to be fine, please contact the plugin author support.

Cheers

Radu

szmek9
    Participant

I connacted them. No respond I don’t know what to do.

Radu

Hi,

In this case wait few days, if you don’t receive any answer about this issue, i will help you to translate/rename the strings directly from php files.

Reply to this ticket at the end of the week.

Cheers

Radu

szmek9
    Participant

Now I also have problem with button next to it. It’s not on the same level.
    http://bimv.pl/course/wyzwanie-z-revitem/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

After i login to your website and i access this page : http://bimv.pl/course/wyzwanie-z-revitem/ i receive 500 error but when i’m not logged the page it shows ok without any error, please solve this and then let me know to take a look at the uneven buttons

Cheers

Radu

szmek9
    Participant

Ok, please check it now.

Radu

Hi,

Add this css to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

COPY CODE

article.course p.bp-group-discussion {
        float: left;
    }

Cheers

Radu

szmek9
    Participant

ok. Thanks. Helped. I still hope You can help me with translation of second button…

Andrei

I cannot access your wp admin area, do you have any firewalls or security plugins set up ?

Looking forward to give a closer look into the issue.

szmek9
    Participant
     Andrei

Unfortunately it didn’t work, can you please turn off your firewall plugin temporary ?

szmek9
    Participant

Ok I turned off wordfence. Now ?

Andrei

http://bimv.pl/wp-login.php still needs authorisation and please double check if the last credentials you provided are good.

Looking forward.

szmek9
    Participant
     Andrei

It seems to be an issue from the plugin itself, that string is not available in the translation template file ( pot ) and the only way to change it would be to change plugin files which will make you loose this modifications on the next plugin update.

From here you can make the hard plugin edit:
    wp-content/plugins/sensei-buddypress/includes/bp-sensei-loader.php – line 356 & 358

Cheers

szmek9
    Participant

Thanks, thats not a problem for me 🙂 Now it looks great.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?