This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by dudeincolorado.

• Author
     Tom
    Participant

Hi,

I have the WordPress settings as follows:

Settings > Reading > Front page displays > Your Latests Posts

And on the front page of the website there is a page title that just says “Blog” – <h1 class=”page-title”>Blog</h1>

I would like to customise this, but cannot see anywhere to do it.

Can you please advise me on how to do this?

Thanks,

Tom

sharmstr

You can create a blog page, change your settings to static page and point it to the blog page. Then you can edit/change/style it all you want using the page editor.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Tom
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but I’m not sure how to do this from your instructions.

At the moment, as I said, I have it set to this:

Settings > Reading > Front page displays > Your Latests Posts

I created a new page under Pages > Add New, and called it “Blog”, but I want it to be using the masonry style, and using the page editor I cannot see how to set it to masonry.

How do I select the masonry layout on the new blog page I have created. I want it to look like the current front page, just without the title “blog” – see attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

By default, it shouldn’t be printing that out. I tried to reproduce it on my site and was unable to. By default, it should look like: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog. If you have Settings > Reading > Front page displays > Your Latests Posts set, then you dont need the blog page that you created. I suggested doing that because I thought you wanted to do a bunch of customization. If your site is configured to show latest posts on the front page, its not even using the Blog page you created anyways.

I have seen something similar happen to someone else here and it was due to a plugin they had installed. His specifically was an events plugin if I remember correctly.

Can I get a link to your site? Maybe I can find the issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

dudeincolorado
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. I want to remove the word “blog” from the body of the home page so the featured posts go flush to the top. Is this problem caused by a plugin?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?