This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     steve907
    Participant

So, my free and paid membership levels seem to offer identical services. Of course, this would be stupid. How do I control this. I want free members to have most of the buddypress features, but not all (no instant message, no articles). how do I control this?

I also want to add stuff to the membership levels that are not related to buddypress. Like paid members get 30%off all courses offered on the site. how do I add this to the membership levels?

Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

We don’t have a panel from where you can control what to be accessible for premium or free acounts other than those : Wp-admin -> theme options -> memberships.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     steve907
    Participant

Can I just use the Kleo pricing table and link it to the registration pages for the individual member levels? If so, how do I find out the links to the individual member-level registration pages?

THanks.

Radu

Hi,

Go to your membership page and copy the button link from each package button

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     steve907
    Participant

OK. I figured as much. Do I have to do anything to connect it to buddypress or PMP? Or can this page be independant of them? It seems everything is connected. I would want to mess it all up.

steve907
    Participant

I submitted a ticket to PMP. They should be able to help with rest.

Radu

Hi again,

You can have a custom page for membership but the buy button should point to pmpro link.

Cheers
    R.

steve907
    Participant

Yup. I got it figured out. Thanks.

Radu

Great
    You’re welcome
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?