This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

chrisjones87
    Participant

hey great theme to say great job,

i require some help,

i am setting up a menu- with the page names calculator, i would like the page to show on menu if your logged in or not.

when you access the page if you are not a member it will direct you to a registration page to access the calculator.

currently i tried require membership options, but then the page dissapears from the menu.
    AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE screenshot you can see page with calculator (no required membership)
    screenshot 2: page without calculator (required membership)

i would like the page to show on the menu but the page will only show the content if your a member and if you aint a member it will show register/or log in. ?

last how do i increase the size of the menu

many thanks

i look forward to your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

If the page is built with VC you dont need to use a membership plugins. You can use the Content By User Type shortcode.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     chrisjones87
    Participant

hey thank you for your fast reply 🙂

i have done as you requested which restricts the content as well as showing up on the menu bar as wanted.

I wanted to work out how if a guest clicks on the calculator menu bar (restricted content) how can i redirect them to another page where they can join or log in ?

many thanks

sharmstr

That’s not handled by Kleo, but is a common WP question. Since I’d have to google to find a solution for you, you might as well google yourself.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

chrisjones87
    Participant

Hi Sharm str

i was wondering if you could help me out with my kleo theme, i would like to make my course page and course overview with a grid style to be displayed
    – currently it is as attached – links http://smartscreenslive.co.uk/my-courses/

i would like it set up like http://themeforest.net/item/iknow-learning-management-system-wp-theme/full_screen_preview/9499363

if you click on courses – course layout > course with ajax –

i have seen this style on one of your demos displayed with a better layout.

would you advise me on how i could do this please. i appreciate your kind assistance

have a great day, i look forward to your reply

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Look at the VC Grid shortcodes: https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/display/VC/Grid+Builder

Any further questions regarding this, please open a new topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?