This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     m33
    Participant

I’m testing kleo locally on a multinetwork install (will pay for all licenses) and when I enable it on one of the multisite installs on one of the networks, it works fine until I set the home page to anything other than blog. As soon as I pick any page, the styling almostt completely goes away. It looks like it’s just defaulting to the bootstrap styling only.

Even if I set it back to display the latest blog posts, the styling is still gone.

Any ideas what causes this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do you have the theme enabled in network for all sites? Do you have any other plugin that may be causing conflict? Try to disable some and try again 🙂
    Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

m33
    Participant

I do have the child theme enabled for all sites on the network. I don’t enable the parent theme since they shouldn’t use that one. Even when I do enable the parent and select the parent for the subsites on a network, it still looks wrong.

I have a bare minumum install with only buddypress and kleo parent & child so no conflicting plugins.

Any other ideas?

m33
    Participant

Also, Kleo is the only theme that has this issue. Every other theme I use works.

m33
    Participant

hello?

Andrei

Hi,

We’re using the theme in the same way you’re reporting in one of our demos, it has a static page as homepage, and the multisite is still enabled. ( http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/demo-agency/ )

I think it’s absolutely something to do with some multisite environment settings/paths. If you can put your test install somewhere online so we can give a look at the issue then we might also understand exactly from where does your problem come.

Looking forward.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     m33
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi, It seems that there’s a problem loading the dynamic.css file which contains all styling related options from our theme. We’ll run some tests and see if the problem comes from our side or is a misconfiguration issue of your network install.

I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
    Cheers

m33
    Participant

No problem. Keep in mind that I’ve tested this setup with other themes and they all work fine.

Andrei

Hi @m33, we’ll release an update in around one week which will also address this issue.
    Hope everything will work just fine after update.
    Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?