This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by rbs100.

• Author
     rbs100
    Participant

I have two questions.
    1. Is the mobile app can be created with the theme I bought (see url: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/mobile-app/) or is there a separate theme available?
    2. Can you setup and configure the theme as per my spec? If yes, what will be the cost?
    3. Why I am unable to import the business directory?

sharmstr

1 – There isnt a mobile app. That is a demo page for an example if you were selling a mobile app.

2 – You can send an email to dev@seventhqueen.com for a quote.

3 – What happens when you try to import the directory demo?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rbs100
    Participant

When I try to import the directory demo nothing happens.

sharmstr

respond privately with a link and credentials.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rbs100
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I went to wp admin > aperance > kleo demo data > All from Geo directory and it installed the geo home page. But you dont have geo directory installed, so I cant see how it will import the demo businesses. 🙂

Did you read the documentation? https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#geo-directory

sharmstr

Also noticed that you have WP Super Cache enabled. You should disable that until you launch your site.

rbs100
    Participant

ok. Thank you. Looks like lots of manual labor

rbs100
    Participant

Can I get any help in setting up the forum with nice look and feel without demo data? If I do not import the demo data the look and feel is not that great. If I import demo data, many things need to be changed and it becomes too difficult also. There many other things like member counter, group counter, etc. which is hard coded. Being a novice user, I do not know how to setup these features in the place which is hard coded. Some help from you would be appreciated?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?