This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

I have several questions:

– I can not change the styling of the footer. When I change the styling in the themes options section, and save, the styling is not updated on the frontend.

– Is it possible to change the background color of the fixed menu on the homepage? When I scroll down, the main menu is fixed, but the background color is transparent-black. I would like the background to be white, just like on the other pages of the website.

I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Kamal

Hi,
    -You may try it again after clearing your browser cache and cookies. Often you can not see the change because of cached page by your browser. And if clearing the cache does not solve the problem, you may try disabling plugin and test again. I have just tested on my site and it changes footer style perfectly according to theme option setting.
    -Yes, It is possible to change the color of fixed menu. To do that, You need to disable transparent menu first from Theme options>Header Options>transparent menu. and then save and refresh the page. You should see white background on menu. You can change the color of menu background from Theme Options>Style Options> Header>Background color.
    I hope this helps you.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ww2boy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You have the transparent turned on at the page level. Go into page editor for your home page, scroll down to options and uncheck transparent menu.

Or if you want it transparent to begin with, but white when you scroll, then put this in your child css.

COPY CODE

.navbar-transparent .navbar .kleo-main-header.header-scrolled {
    background-color: #fff;
    }
    .navbar-transparent #header .logo a, .navbar-transparent .navbar .navbar-nav > li > a, .navbar-transparent .navbar .navbar-nav .caret:after {
    color: #444444;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?