This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     deliriou55
    Participant

Hello. Quick question. I want to add a short code in the same file as another short code called kleo_ members. Please can you tell me where this is located? I want to specify a new short code to create a member list with certain profiles ticked in registration.

thanks

Laura

Hello, could you explain a bit more what do you want to do? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

deliriou55
    Participant

Hello. Thank you, I will explain more.

I want to add a members list on a certain page (similar to [kleo_members]), but I need to tailor this list only to include members who have inputted a specific entry from the dropdown list on registration. This was a list of sports. For example on the squash page, I want a list of members who ticked squash. On the rugby page, a list of members who ticked rugby etc. Presnetly the nearest shortcode available is [kleo_members]. I think that if I find the php page that the shortcode lives, then I can add a new shortcode there and copy some of the script from this into the new shortcode.

Does this seem clear? Please let me know where this php page is, or what the php page is called, so I can add a new shortcode there.

Thank you

John.

Laura

Hello, what you can do is, use the search for and do a search for members that do an specific sport, then copy the URL in your browser, now navigate to Appearance > Menus and in the sidebar, add a CUSTOM MENU LINK, in the url paste the search url and add the text like “X Sport” And add it to your menu, now when someone clicks on it, will be redirected to the list of members that have that sport in their profile 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

deliriou55
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura
    This reply has been set as private.
     deliriou55
    Participant

Hi Laura.
    Yes, this solution worked thank you! Saved alot of programming.

John.
    PS, please update me with the confidentiality form I sent earlier.

Laura

Hello, already answered above 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?