This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Booblizzi.

• Author
     Booblizzi
    Participant

Hello, I just purchased this theme and I can not create a page with tabs using visual composer. If I try to use the front end composer, I can not see the tabs and when I use the backend, I see them in the editor, but get an error when I view page.

This is the error I am getting:
    public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/templates/shortcodes/vc_tta_section.php

sharmstr

That’s not an error. Well, its not a complete error. Its just a file path. What is the actual error?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Booblizzi
    Participant

Sorry, the whole code didnt copy

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/thehive/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/templates/shortcodes/vc_tta_section.php on line 10

sharmstr

Hmmm. Can you give me access? Respond privately with a link and credentials.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Booblizzi
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Took me a while to figure it out, but I believe you’re receiving the error because you’re using an old version of PHP. Change your servers PHP version to 5.6+ Most hosting companies allow you to do that yourself in cPanel. If you need assistance with this, contact your hosting company.

You should also update to Kleo 3.0.6

I installed the Debug Info plugin. You can safely remove that if you want.

Booblizzi
    Participant

I have php updated and now instead of error I see nothing, the same as with the front end editor.
    I like the design of the theme in Themeforest, but I dont think this is the theme for me. Too many problems. I have been stuck for a week trying to make a simple layout.

Booblizzi
    Participant

Ok, I dont know what happened. I tried to edit an existing page and it worked. So I will see what develops.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?