This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

saywee
    Participant

hi there,

generating shortcode for example icon works but i do not get any layer with an overview of all selectable icons and setting like size, color or circle around, etc.

is there any overview for how to customize them?

best, saywee

sharmstr

Sorry, there isn’t.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

saywee
    Participant

but how to guess the intended icon???

best, sebastian

sharmstr

kleo 3.0 will show you a picture of the icon, but it will not show you what it will look like with the size and color options.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

saywee
    Participant

that would be ok – but if i select an icon shortcode in the wysiwyg/text editor it just adds the line of shortcode but no option to select an icon. this is what i meant … 

best, sebastian

sharmstr

it only shows a preview when you use Visual Composer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?