This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     joannapants
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to put the Login module inside of a page ….  Any shortcode typically works.

But when I put [kleo-login-modal] or [show-login] or similar… it doesn’t quite work. 

I tried looking up login shortcodes, but didn’t quite find an answer. Any help on this would be Greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about shortcodes. You can use the below shortcode to render the BuddyApp login box

[sq_login_form]

You can see more about shortcodes here under the heading shortcodes https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/buddyapp.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

joannapants
    Participant

Thank you so much!!
    I’m sorry I didn’t see it for some reason.. it works, thank you!

Kieran_SQ

No worries, glad it works 🙂 Feel free to open a new ticket any time.

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

joannapants
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

In your first screenshot you show the WordPress modal which is used in the back-end of the website, BuddyApp (and most other themes) do not change the appearance of the back-end of WordPress. The shortcode for login was never designed to override the default WordPress modal.

If I click on the lost password / password reset link on your website I get the correct behavior, which is the secondary modal (see screenshot). Please can you clear your website cache, purge any CDN, clear your local cache (Ctrl F5) and logout to test if this updates anything for you.

If it does not, please press F12 in your browser to open the console and record a short video of your screen as you test this and then share with me here so I can see. If you do not have software installed that is capable of doing this please try the free program called Icecream Screen Recorder which can be found here https://icecreamapps.com/Screen-Recorder/.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     joannapants
    Participant
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the video, I now see the error you’re referring to. It’s the link that appears after a failed login, I will refer this ticket to a developer so we can get a fix for this in one of the upcoming releases.

They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they have a fix, thank you for your patience.

Kieran.

joannapants
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

That was fixed in but no update released yet, tomorrow we will release an update that includes that fix, so the pop-up will be shown when you will click lost password ?

It’s ok for you to wait until tomorrow ?

Cheers
    R.

joannapants
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

No problem

Cheers
    R

joannapants
    Participant

Hi, do you know when do you expect the update to be released?

Radu

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, today will be released, most sure in 1-2 hours

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?