This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Norman.

• Author
     Norman
    Participant

Is there a way to add the avatar picture of the person who commented a post or activity update in the comment notification email ?
    The result is an email notification after a comment is done, or someone add you as friend and you can not only see the name but also see a picture of the person.

sharmstr

Have you asked on the bp forum? Its handled by them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Norman
    Participant

ok

sharmstr

I did a google search and it there’s some old info about customizing the notification emails. Might still be valid.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Norman
    Participant

https://www.webhostinghero.com/how-to-change-the-comment-notification-email-in-wordpress/

maybe it is not so easy. if i find a solution i will share it here. this would be such an improvement for buddypress- wondering why this is not a standard feature.

Norman
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?