This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     rajtrivedi69
    Participant

Dear Team,

How can i show a link on top bar to the participant to start a forum or write a post.

Radu

Hi,

I saw that you have already a link in your top-menu that point to the forum : http://mybscit.com/forums/

And in the page says Oh bother! No forums were found here! You will have to create a forum and then you will be able to open a topic in that forum, without any forum created you cannot open a topic

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rajtrivedi69
    Participant

This means that a normal user cannot create a forum, only admin can and other user can add topics to it, or is it possible that users can add their forums and let other users add topics and replies

Radu

Try to create a forum where another forums can be open in it then see if you are able to open a new forum in it or a topic

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rajtrivedi69
    Participant

Dear Team,

I have create a forum, opened a topic and posted it. Then i logged in as a normal user still i am not able to create any topics or forums for the website.

Radu

Can you please provide admin credentials and subscriber account to test please ?

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?