This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     mobapps
    Participant

Hi,

i want to do add this functionality in my website that user can show that how far from to each other , it should be show in top op profile section in navigation search to other user .

Please resolve this problem and suggest me how will it complete in my website .

Thank you

Laura

Hello, to add new functionalities to your website you will need to hire a developer or suggest them at the Feature request forum of the theme 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mobapps
    Participant

please, let me know how will charge the developer for this functionality . i would complete to do in my website .
    Thank You

Laura

´Hello, it depends, every developer has different prices, you will need to ask them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mobapps
    Participant

Hi,

how could i find them ?

Laura

Hello, you could try at Envato Studio 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?