This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Che_Guevara
    Participant

How do I remove white space in my mobile display? (Attached image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please go to WP Admin > Pages and edit your homepage with the Elementor editor. Once the editor has loaded, use the mobile icon at the bottom to switch to mobile view. Now, select the row with the white space and adjust the paddings, margins and height for the element. Once you have the desired look for mobile click save and clear caches to see changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Che_Guevara
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply.
    As an attached image, I can not find any buffer or component to be able to edit it. It does not show up there.
    Please support.

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you share login credentials for you site, in a private reply, so I can check this out? It should definitely be a clickable element.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Che_Guevara
    Participant

Where can I send private sign in information?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can use the reply box and check the option titled ‘Set this as private reply’ this will mean only you and I can see the contents of the reply.

Thanks,

Kieran

Che_Guevara
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have logged in and set a padding of 0 for the row and negative 20 for the column and it should now display okay. Please completely purge your mobile devices cache to see the changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Attachments:
     Che_Guevara
    Participant

Please direct or send an image of the correct editing area. Thank you.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have already attached images in my above reply which shows you where to click.

Thanks,

Kieran

Che_Guevara
    Participant

Okay, I saw the picture. Where can the text in the red background translate?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Users will not see the white text in red box, this is for you only. But if you wish to translate it you would need to install Loco Translate (or similar plugin), translate the theme into your language and search for the string of text you wish to translate.

Support article for Loco Translate https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/how-to-translate-or-change-words-from-any-theme-plugin

Thanks,

Kieran

Che_Guevara
    Participant

How to hide the show: The newest member on the homepage? (Image)

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Simply select the form widget and toggle off showing the users from the left side panel. See attached image.

Kieran

Attachments:
     Che_Guevara
    Participant

Seems like I’ll need to buy a license for the Revslider Slider? Right?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

No, we bundle an OEM version of Revolution Slider within SweetDate. This means that we have purchased a licence to include this in the theme and no action is required on your part.

When Revolution Slider is installed for this first time, or updated to a major release, a notification is displayed by the plugin about entering a licence key. It is not required for you to add a key and can be safely dismissed.

Purchasing a licence for Revolution Slider outside of SweetDate will grant you access to use their plugin support but will not change anything within SweetDate.

Thanks,

Kieran

Che_Guevara
    Participant

I need to modify the image file at Revslider Slider. Where can I find it in the source code? I have tried searching for files: looking_for_sweets_small_text.png but can not see.

Che_Guevara
    Participant

I also need to translate instructions, edit or override the languages ​​(image attached). Please guide. Thank you.

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can do this by editing the slider via WP Admin > Slider Revolution > Edit Slider (pencil icon). When the editor has loaded double click the image the holds the text and a WordPress image upload modal will load, replace with your image, save, and clear your cache(s) to see the changes. I have attached images of the process below.

You can edit the text of the slider in the same way, edit the slider with the pencil icon, and then edit each slide that has text. Select each text block and change the text to suit your needs.

Kieran

Attachments:
     Che_Guevara
    Participant

I tried to edit the text in the Slider. The sequence executes correctly (1) (2) (3) then clears the browser cache. (Image)
    But it does not work with me.
    Did I miss something?

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’re editing the labels for the layers and elements, double click the text to reveal the text editor. I have attached a screenshot to clarify, you should be editing the text in the green box – not the red box.

Thanks,

Kieran

Attachments:
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?