This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     triffy
    Participant

Hi there, I have a problem with the forums on my site. I tried every search i can imagine, but i did not find anything related to it. The problem is, that I want my forum to only show the first post on a thread, if someone is not logged in, just like it behaves in the support forums here. See the screenshot attached.

I have no idea on how to enable it in my theme, as i did not find any setting for this. Help would be much appreciated!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

send me a link to your website.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     triffy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

please take a look here:

https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/bbpress-only-for-logged-in-users/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pandreas82
    Participant

Is there a solution for this?

How KLEO support forums have managed to show the first post for non logged in users?

Thank you!

Abe
    Keymaster

Really sorry for the late reply. We overridden a bbpress template and I have attached ot so you can use it too by adding the file to the child theme.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?