This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Science Times.

• Author
     Science Times
    Participant

Can I have a post grid showing only the posts of the current user? What I mean is, if I click on ‘John Smith’ to look at his profile, can I have it show all of his posts show in his profile page as a grid? Thanks!

sharmstr

I did that for my site. Here’s the code that’s Kleo specific (shows posts in kleo style masonry).

https://github.com/colabsadmin/Kleo-Hacks/tree/master/BuddyPress-Posts-In-Profile

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Science Times
    Participant

Thanks! So how exactly do I use it? Create a new php file and css file and upload them? Whats the shortcode?

Thanks again.

sharmstr

Sorry. Its a plugin. Create a folder in your plugin folder called ‘bp-posts-in-profile’. Upload all the files and css folder in the link to the folder you created. Go to plugins and enable it. That’s it. It will show a new menu item in profiles for users that are “authors” on your site. When you click on it, it will first show all posts, but also submenus for any categories those posts are in. Sorta acts like a category filter. I have tested it with WP 3.8.2 but not Kleo 1.4. I dont see any reason why it wouldnt work though.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Science Times
    Participant

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘show post grid of certain user’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?