This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

cathysophia79
    Participant

I am wondering why blog posts containing a video won’t show a video thumbnail or any image on the blog page? Is there a simple remedy?

sharmstr

How are you setting up the post? type? media settings? etc…

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/showcase/check-out-this-awesome-video/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cathysophia79
    Participant

we have tried posting as video and otherwise. no images show (screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

How did you do it though? If you just added the video in the visual editor, that wont work. You need to add it the media section of theme general settings located below the visual editor. Then it will put in the masonry grid and at the top of the post.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cathysophia79
    Participant

They are just regular blog entries, not added with the visual editor. As for what you said next… I went to the theme, general settings, and … media section? I can’t find what you mean. I checked everything pertaining to media settings, and I see nowhere to change posts to reflect an image to be shown.

cathysophia79
    Participant

oh.. I think I know what you meant now. you mean the visual editor within a blog post itself. I will check what you mean.

cathysophia79
    Participant

got it. wow. thanks. I never had this issue before until I started using Kleo, but as long as it works. 🙂

sharmstr

No no no 🙂

I didnt say visual composer. I said visual editor. That’s what they call the standard editor in WP.

I didnt say Theme Options – General Settings. I said theme general settings. See attached

Also, an image wont be shown if you configure it correctly. The video will be.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Alvin341965
    Participant

this is all good but this should be a frontend feature and not just backend!
    As social articles plugin this should be inherited of the extra theme options!!!
    Or can we add this with php code ourselves?!?
    also how to add the posts formats type in social articles add/edit form??

kind regards

sharmstr

Then tell the social article developer that. That’s not 7th Queens plugin.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?