This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     cynric
    Participant

Hello,

To activate the icons and make theme visible in the side menu has been my problem since I bought this theme kleo. I have been trying to figure it out how to use the Side Menu with icons but not working.

Please have a look by login on to our demo site. Once you activated the Side Menu iCons please don’t forget to write the instructions on how to implement it so that I can do the same on our main site.

Thank you

Kieran_SQ

Hi @cynric,

Currently that is not a feature of KLEO (see here https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/feature-items/) and it would take some time to extend this for you.

I will move this ticket for you to feature requests. Feature requests have a voting system, you and the wider KLEO community will get the opportunity to upvote this request and if enough users respond we’ll look at adding support for this to the theme.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?