This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     mattylb
    Participant

In the side menu, my sub-menus are not accessible (menus don’t expand) on my mobile phone and my tablet – so there might be an issue related to touch/gesture actions with menu navigation.

Also, see screencast ( http://screencast.com/t/0FP3QUle ) that the “+” does not change to “-” when a menu option is expanded.

There is also a problem where the “–” takes up too much space before the sub-menu items causing them to display on two lines even if they are only 2 word titles.

In the same token, if the side menu items were done in an accordion style, opening different sub-menus would close a previously opened sub-menu, which could help to prevent the ugly scroll bar from appearing when the side menu content is too tall for the screen.

Thanks 🙂

mattylb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, it seems now you don’t have submenus in the side menu…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mattylb
    Participant

I’m finishing up the details on my site before I add more products and release it and I can’t have submenus that don’t work on touch devices so I removed them until it’s fixed.

Can you reproduce a basic submenu on your test server to see what is happening? The screencast I provided shows exactly what I was referring to. 🙂

Thanks!

mattylb
    Participant

sorry, the screencast doesn’t show what happens with touch devices, but it does show the styling issues and over-indentation of submenus.

Abe
    Keymaster

I totally checked it on my server and works as expected..
    make sure you have the latest theme version

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mattylb
    Participant

Thanks for checking – I’ll double check the theme version and try disabling plugins while testing it.

Speaking of theme versions, what’s the ETA on the next release? 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

we are trying this week and the Visual composer 4.4 integration is taking some time …

---

mattylb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Finished the VC integration 🙂
    Also fixed the + caret.
    Probably tomorrow the update will come

---

Delta150
    Participant

Hello, I am having an issue with my side menu, as it’s not responsive to the touch. It’s not opening the pages either and the topbar seems to interfere with it.

Here a picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Delta150
    Participant

Sorry. wrong picture.

There

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Delta150 please share a link to your site to check it live

---

Abe
    Keymaster

this will be fixed in 3.0.2 since some browsers can’t use new CSS 3.0 technology and the side menu won’t show

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?