This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Jg2015
    Participant

Hi Im trying to create 3 side menu tabs (quick links) to Expand from the side or sit just under the main header image – could you please advise on this possibility – do you have the code for this configuration as on your get connected page. images attached of what I’m trying to achieve .

Cheers, jg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Its not possible with Kleo. Those were created for the demo because users dont have access to change color settings in the backend. I think there might be a request in the feature request topic that you can vote on. Or, you can look of a plugin that will do that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Jg2015
    Participant

Thanks Sharmstr,

im not wanting people to be able to change colour etc just need an additional 3 side menu options linking to my top 5 pages (hotlink) any idea of a good plugin that will work well with you theme ???

sharmstr

No. Havent tried any.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?