This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Hiro.

• Author
     Hiro
    Participant

Can someone give me the CSS code to remove the horizontal border lines in the “Categories” widget in the sidebar? I’ve tried to set the border color to “clear” in the styling options, but that affects the rest of the page.

Radu

Add this code to your kleo-child style.css

COPY CODE

.main-color .widget_nav_menu a, .main-color .wpex-widget-recent-posts-li, .main-color .widget_categories li, .main-color .widget_recent_entries li, .main-color .widget_archive li, .main-color .widget_display_views li, .main-color .widget_recent_comments li, .main-color .widget_product_categories li, .main-color .widget_layered_nav li {

border-bottom-color: transparent !important;
    }

Let me know if it works.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Hiro
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Welcome 🙂

Try with this. it should work.

COPY CODE

.main-color .widget_nav_menu li:first-child > a, .main-color .kleo-widget-recent-posts-li:first-child, .main-color .widget_categories li:first-child, .main-color .widget_recent_entries li:first-child, .main-color .widget_archive li:first-child, .main-color .widget_display_views li:first-child, .main-color .widget_recent_comments li:first-child, .main-color .widget_product_categories li:first-child, .main-color .widget_layered_nav li:first-child, .main-color .callout-blockquote blockquote:before {
    border-top-color: transparent;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Hiro
    Participant

PERFECT! Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sidebar categories widget – how do I remove the border lines’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?