This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     clayfaith
    Participant

Hi

I’m trying to enable the sidebar under the cover picture like this: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/clayton-peter-menezes/

When I activate side bar from the settings page, the sidebar separates the whole page into two, including the area of the cover pic. However, in the above page on your site, the cover pic stretches to full width while the side bar falls right below it.

Please help me solve this at the earliest.

Thanks!

sharmstr

Theme options > Buddypress:

1 – Member profile layout: either default or right sidebar depending on what your site default is

2 – Enable full width profile header: On

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

clayfaith
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for the reply. It worked!

Please reply to my other post:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/redirect-after-logging-in-doesnt-work

Why isn’t anyone replying to that?

sharmstr

Personally when I’m looking at the topics, I look for new ones that havent been replied to. So since you replied to that topic right after you submitted it, I passed right by it. Sorry about that.

But you could have searched for the answer. I’ve answered the facebook redirect question several times.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?