This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by estepix.

• Author
     themegbh
    Participant

I updated to the latest version of the theme.
    After login again into the site- he sidebar seemed to have lost its CSS styling.
    Is there anyway to re update the theme?

Laura

Hello, can you try to update it again but using ftp or file manager of the hosting provider? Just upload the theme .zip and extract it at wp-content/themes (only main theme) Dont update child theme or you will lose your changes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

estepix
    Participant

Hi,

The same is happening to me. After updating sweetdate to v2.9.2 from v2.8.4 the sidebars do not show properly. Before this update they were displayed as in screenshot sweetdate_2.8.4_sidebars-ok.png, but after updating they are displayed all in a single column without styles applied as in screenshot sweetdate_2.9.2_sidebars-ko.png.

The problem seems to have an easy fix:

L68 on file wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/classes/multiple_sidebars.php

It should be changed from:

'before_widget' => '<div id="%1$s" class="widget clearfix %2$s">',

to

'before_widget' => '<div id="%1$s" class="widgets clearfix %2$s">',

i.e. widget –> widgets

After changing this typo all sidebars are shown correctly again.

Could you please let me know if this fix is going to be included in next release?

Thanks in advance,

Oscar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Are you referring to some custom css rules that you have made and they doesn’t apply anymore or any default theme-related stylings missing ?

Looking forward.

estepix
    Participant

Sorry for the delay.

I have a child theme with customisations, but it doesn’t make any difference styles get messed up both using the Parent Theme (Sweetdate) or the Child, so I reckon it is default theme-related stylings missing

Andrei

I will give a look into this and if there really is an issue with the custom sidebars we’ll fix it.

Thanks for the info.

estepix
    Participant

Hi this is still unresolved on version 2.9.3

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?