This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     costicozma
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Kleo Theme and Learndash. Your theme  works great on my small community site!

After last update, the sidebar (manager) options disappear from Learndash CPT.  Before update, everything works fine. Sidebar options is a very useful way to manage sidebar for every single post/pages.

The sidebar manager works fine on wordpress standard pages/posts. Only on Learndash disappear after update. Also other customisation option are missing, like Header/Bottom content (optional).

Please, help me with sidebar manager!

Thank you!!

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can I confirm that you have installed the new sidebar plugin, Sidebar Generator, and are still experiencing this issue?

If you haven’t then please go to WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins > Sidebar Generator. Once installed and activated please check to see if your issue persists.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

costicozma
    Participant

Hi Kieran_SQ,

Thank you for reply.
    I had the plugin installed but is uninstalled now.
    I solved the problem temporarily with a plugin from wordpress repository: Content Aware Sidebars – Unlimited Widget Areas Yes.
    The Kleo options appear correctly on wordpress original post but not in custom post types create with learndash.
    The sidebar manager is missing and also the all other kleo options for posts and pages:
    – post layout
    – main menu options
    – theme post settings
    – header content(optional)
    – bottom content(optional)
    I manage to add Theme Options using a function copied from Kleo documentation, but it shows only theme options:
    // Add Theme Settings to CPT //
    // Replace yourCPTslug with your CPT slug //
    function my_cpt_sq_metabox_general_settings($post_types) {

$post_types[] = [‘sfwd-courses’, ‘sfwd-lessons’, ‘sfwd-topic’];
    return $post_types;
    }
    add_filter(‘sq_metabox_general_settings’, ‘my_cpt_sq_metabox_general_settings’);

I would like to have all the options in custom post types cause they are useful.

Thank you for help!

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will assign this ticket to one of our developers for review. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

We had fixed that, we will get the all available post types using this native wp function get_post_types(), and then we register support for any types.

replace this file content : wp-content/plugins/sq-sidebar-generator/loader.php

with the content of this one : https://pastebin.com/raw/JLFpvtpm

Cheers
    R

costicozma
    Participant

Hi,

Sidebar manager works fine now on CPT.
    The other post/pages theme options don’t work.
    Thank you!

Radu

Hi,

All off these should work when you using that snippet :
    – post layout
    – main menu options
    – theme post settings
    – header content(optional)
    – bottom content(optional)

Snippet:

COPY CODE

// Add Theme Settings to CPT //
    // Replace yourCPTslug with your CPT slug //
    function my_cpt_sq_metabox_general_settings($post_types) {

$post_types[] = [‘sfwd-courses’, ‘sfwd-lessons’, ‘sfwd-topic’];
    return $post_types;
    }
    add_filter(‘sq_metabox_general_settings’, ‘my_cpt_sq_metabox_general_settings’);

Only for learndash cpt this happens ? for others they appears ?

This suddenly happens ? did you had added plugins or snippet codes in the child theme ?
    Pay attention to the slug names, re-check them

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?