This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by tmh23.

• Author
     jhonson
    Participant

Hi, I still can figure out and cannot find any tips on Sidebar missing on Woocommerce’s Shop, Category and Product Pages.

Please help.

sharmstr

Have you added widgets to the “Shop sidebar” sidebar?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jhonson
    Participant

side bar is displaying OK on other pages, even check out, cart pages. but not shop page, Category and Product Pages.

Yes from the widget. I’m using main sidebar.

sharmstr

Because of the verbage, this can get quite confusing. I need to know if in fact you have widgets in a sidebar called “Shop sidebar”. Thats the sidebar which the category and product pages use. They do NOT use the main sidebar.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jhonson
    Participant

Thank you very much.

I didnt notice there was a “Shop Sidebar” widget. It’s working now.

tmh23
    Participant

I have a widget in the Shop Sidebar but still do not get a sidebar page layout for the shop page.
    Any ideas??

Troy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?