This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by ahd904.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Hi,

Um i just changed the colors for sidebar from theme settings but they remain to be the same ?

Any post about this from any other users of KLEO theme ?

Hope you could have a look into it.

Or could you recommend any troubleshootings i can do to solve out the issue ?

Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, If you are talking about the Side menu then this will be fixed in the update coming tomorrow.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ahd904
    Participant

Thank you,
    Now it is working properly,

By the way, i have one more general question.

Is there any method that we can approach to make the sidebar-icon to a user-avatar instead ??

If this is not possible, i would like to know if i can change the sidebar icon to any image?

Thank you for the kind support.

Abe
    Keymaster

as it states in the Side menu: Another way to toggle it is by adding this class to any element on the page: open-sidebar
    You can even add this class to a menu item by putting in the Title Attribute input: class=open-sidebar

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ahd904
    Participant

@Abe ,

Hi , i have already tried that adding class=open-sidebar to the title attribute to the page ‘My Account’ from KLEO but it does not work well.

I will play around a little more in the settings page and see what i can find.

Thank you Abe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?