This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     mariatrier
    Participant

I have set the sidebar to ‘None’ yet a sidebar appears here:

http://wordpress-4013-9163-30843.cloudwaysapps.com/inspiration/

How to delete this? I would like a full width page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The sidebar selector doesnt effect the layout, only the side bar it displays. You either have to set Full Width in Theme Options > Layout (If you want it for the whole site), or select Full Width in the Page Attributes (in the right column) using the page editor.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mariatrier
    Participant

Hi,
    Do you have a screenshot for this? I can’t seem to find this option.

sharmstr

Maybe you dont have it turned on. If you dont see it like in my screenshot, click on Screen Options in the upper right.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     mariatrier
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Not sure why its not showing for the inspiration page. It is there for other pages. Perhaps do a google search for the issue or maybe its a plugin conflict. None of that is handled by Kleo.

Attachments:
     mariatrier
    Participant

For real? It does not make sense that I’m buying a theme from you where I cannot get support.

Not recommendable.

sharmstr

So, lets do this. Lets change it over to the WP 2015 theme temporarily and see if you have the same issue. Okay?

sharmstr

I didnt realize that was your main blog page. I set it to full width in Theme Options > Blog

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?