This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by johnand.

• Author

Tagged: ,

johnand
    Participant

I am running Kleo 3.0.3, WordPress 4.2.2, Visual Composer 4.5.3 and for the life of me, I can’t get sidebars to appear on any pages. I have the same setup on another site and it works fine. Here is the page I am trying to show my Careers sidebar: http://stage.pyramidcontrols.com/contact/

The other site I have that uses the same exact sidebar that works is: http://development.holjeron.com/contact-holjeron/

sharmstr

basic question – are you using the main sidebar or a custom sidebar? If its a custom sidebar, did you set it on the page?

Also, you might want to fix your top menu dropdowns

COPY CODE

.top-menu .dropdown-menu {
      z-index: 1600;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

johnand
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Try to select a child menu item from the top menu.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

johnand
    Participant

Interesting issue with the top menu. Never tried that menu, as it is the same on 5-6 other sites we manage. Thanks for the heads up!

sharmstr

Looks like it didnt like your custom row columns

johnand
    Participant

Thanks for all the help! I appreciate it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?