This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     plymouthvcse
    Participant

Hi,

I have created 2 new pages, ‘Forums’ and ‘Events’ – forums is the default for bbpress and events is the default for tribal events calendar.

On each of these pages the sidebar appears on the right. I have not asked it to. I have tried all of the page templates, both pages are set to full-width (I have even created a custom full width php file without the sidebar option but to no avail), and neither page has sidebar selected at the bottom of the ‘edit this page’ page. Yet still the sidebars remain.

There must be a default setting somewhere which is overriding these individual page settings but I can’t find it (although you would have thought page settings should override default/global settings). I have looked in ‘layout’ and ‘buddypress’ sections but nothing I do or change will make these sidebars go away. Please could you tell me how to get rid of them.

I am working offline so no logins for you I’m afraid.

Many thanks,

Chris.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

For the bbpress Check please in theme options ( wp-admin -> theme options -> bbpress ) and for the events see below screenshot.

For the events page check the global settings in wp-admin -> theme options -> layout settings

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?