This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     amitcris
    Participant

Hi,

I add sign in and sign up in top menu.

but when user loggedin it still show the same,

i want it show only signout to logeed in users….

how can i do that ?

amitcris
    Participant

In your demo, i saw its perfect working and i check documentation, but didnt get anything how pop up window come when click on login … could you pls help…

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there. Those buttons were added from Appearance – Menus – Buddypress. If you don’t see the Buddypress section, enable it from Screen options. Also this step should be in the documentation

All the best

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

amitcris
    Participant

Hi Abe,

Thanks for help,

I have got that, in your demo when i click login a popup come up… i try to find but didnt get ,, how to do that.

could you pls help..

thxx

Abe
    Keymaster

You need to update your theme to the latest version. And then add login buttons from Appearance – menus – Buddypress section(if you don’t see it, enable it from Screen options)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

amitcris
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, since the popup was added in a later version I don’t think there is a way of having that without updating. We constantly update the theme to fix things, so a a newer version is always recommended. Also try to update all the plugins like Visual Composer if you have problems with it

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?