This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Loyal_Customer.

• Author
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hello,

How can I change the background and border color for this sign-in form popup?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

You can change the background and border with this CSS

COPY CODE

.reveal-modal {
        background: url(http://imgsv.imaging.nikon.com/lineup/lens/zoom/normalzoom/af-s_dx_18-140mmf_35-56g_ed_vr/img/sample/sample1_l.jpg);
        border: 10px solid #fafafa;
    }

Add this css to your wp-admin -> theme options -> styling options -> quick css

Replace image url with your desired image url, replace #fafafa with your desired color.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Thanks! Can you please tell me how I can increase the size of the text in this box on the group page only? I have attached a screenshot of the box.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Use this css

COPY CODE

.group-single #item-meta p {
        color: #555 !important;
        font-size: 15px;
    }

Replace color and font size with your desired values.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

It worked. Thank you!

For the sign in pop-up box, I would like to change the link that the “Forgot your details?” section directs to. Please how do I change the url?

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

First please copy this file from /wp-content/themes/sweetdate/page-parts/general-login-modal.php to /wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/page-parts/general-login-modal.php

After you have copied the file, open general-login-modal.php from sweetdate-child go to line 39 and replace this :

COPY CODE

<li><small><a href="#" data-reveal-id="forgot_panel"><?php _e("FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?", 'kleo_framework');?></a></small></li>

with this

COPY CODE

<li><small><a href="/register"><?php _e("FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?", 'kleo_framework');?></a></small></li>

add your desired link here

COPY CODE
    <a href="/register">

Cheers

Radu

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Thank you.

The link will be http://www.thedomain.com/resetpassword. Which part of should I put the link?

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

*I mean, which part of < a href=”/register” rel=”nofollow”>

Radu

Hi,

The line will be like this :

COPY CODE

<li><small><a href="/resetpassword" rel="nofollow">< ?php _e("FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?", 'kleo_framework');?></a></small></li>

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Thanks! It worked.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?