This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     christianmcr
    Participant

Hi,

The signup form on the homepage is not working/stopped working.  When you register using the mixed register form on the homepage it doesn’t validate or send/work.  No email notifications come through either.

It DOES work if you use the small Sign Up button in the top-right corner next to Profile.

But in the form itself on the homepage, it just doesn’t work.

Can you please take a look and help me fix it?  I’m desperate to launch the site but it just doesn’t work at the moment with the sign-ups.

Thank you,
    Christian

Laura

Hello, do you have the correct pages at Settings > Buddypress > Pages
    and “Anyone can register” checked at Settings > General?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

christianmcr
    Participant

Yes I do. Please see both attached screenshots to confirm.
    The top right button on the homepage (Sign Up) works fine so you can see the register page is OK. It’s just if you use the homepage short form it takes you to the register page but with no validation or data passed through.
    Thanks,
    Christian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Most sure this it’s caused by some plugin or by child theme. Try the following especially disabling child theme and plugins excepting buddypress

Do you have the latest version of WordPress ? If not update those

Do you have the latest version of Sweetdate theme ? If not update those

Do you have the latest version of plugins installed ? If not update those

If you de-activate all plugins it works ? if yes enable back plugins one by one to identify what causes this.

If you de-activate the child theme it works ?

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?