This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     gm713
    Participant

Hi,

Whenever a user creates/replies in Forums, is there a way to insert a horizontal divider after the reply, and display any custom information associated with that user after the horizontal divider.

This info. will not user user editable, but information about the user that I can populate using  short codes. E.g. ranks, badges, post replies etc. that may come from other plugins.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, for ranks and badges you can use MyCred , they allow adding those to bbpress under avatar. But the way you want it would require custom development

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

gm713
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. I do plan on using MyCred but I need to display them in replies, not under the avatar though. I’ll check on bbpress forums. Thanks!

Laura

Hello, maybe by editing the php of bbpress pages and adding mycred shortcodes, a developer could help on this! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?